Cancellation by Customer
If for any reason you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable.
Please note that following our customer oriented booking system which offers multiple order options of either ordering an open voucher or ordering an activity for a specific date, HelicoptersMauritius charges different cancellation charges according to the order option chosen by you and its status (if the activity has been already reserved for a specific date or not):
Cancellation of an activity booked as Open Voucher:
Please note that in case a customer would like to cancel an Open Voucher before it was used to reserve an activity for a specific date, then the customer will only be charged with a cancellation fee of 5% of the total amount of the voucher (this is to cover our card processing fees and handling costs).
Cancellation of an activity reserved for a specific date:
This option refers to cases in which an activity has been booked and reserved by the customer for a specific date, including:
- Cancellation of an activity which has been reserved for a specific date as part of the initial order process
- Cancellation of an open voucher after it was used by the customer to reserve an activity for a specific date
In both these cases, cancellation charges apply according to the table here below:
|DAYS||Charged as a % of the order amount for the activity|
|30 days before the date of the activity||5%|
|15-30 days before the date of the activity||20%|
|7-14 days before the date of the activity||35%|
|3-6 days before the date of the activity||50%|
|Less than 2 days before the date of the activity||100%|
- All the above refers to working days only (Monday-Friday)
- Notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received by e-mail sent to email@example.com.
- No refunds are available once a tour or transfer has been already utilized.
- In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we guarantee to all of our customers a Full Refund. However, if the activity operates, rain or shine, and the customers decides not to go, the customer will be charged for the last minute cancellation.
- In case of a “No Show” or in the case of a customer arriving late to an activity, the tour will leave on time and the client will be charged for a last minute cancellation.
- Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total amount payable by the person/s for the canceled activity.
- If any member of your party is prevented from traveling, that person may transfer their place to someone else. In case the order was made on the name of the person who is prevented from traveling, you must inform us as soon as possible about this change and provide a name of the other person who will use the activity (so we can change the order on his name).
- Refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
Cancellation by HelicoptersMauritius
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of a tour or transfer by HelicoptersMauritius, we will:
- Propose an equivalent tour or transfer package to the client.
- If the client chooses to refuse that option, then HelicoptersMauritius, shall provide 100% full money refund to the customer in the total amount paid by the customer to HelicoptersMauritius for the activity which has been canceled.
The above stated Cancellation clause is applicable ONLY in case the activity has been canceled by HelicoptersMauritius, taking into consideration of no amendment done from the client side on the original booking.
Refunds must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.